For optimum satisfaction with your garden or patio we recommend you:
- Seek a design professional who specialized in garden and patio space. The design professional is skilled at helping you coordinate a garden’s design elements. The design professional can anticipate the look of your space taking into account the overall space, furnishings, plant selection, plant placement, plant containers, flat work, lighting and enhancing element.
- Identify, for the design professional, those areas to which you want to draw your guest’s attention.
- Remember simple designs often provide a space that is more comfortable to use, easier to develop and maintain, and less expensive to create.
- Select the specific size, shape and color of your CLASSIC SHADE Plant Umbrella to attract your guest’s attention and to highlight your garden elements.
- Often your local garden center will assist in developing your garden or patio design.